Friday, March 6, 2015

SOUL Playlist


Something to keep you warm these wintry months. Enjoy. 

SOUNDCLOUD



Playlist by James Wells 
Mixed by Elhaj

TRACKLIST
Intro - Tony Rome & The D.W.A.I Orchestra
Barbara Mason - I Do Love You
The Manhattans - I Call It Love
Brenton Wood - Sad Little Song
Sunny & The Sunliners - Should I Take You Home
Mike & The Censations - There's Nothing I Can Do About It
The O'Jays - Look Over Your Shoulder
Hunts Determination Band - She's On My Mind
Billy Stewart - Cross My Heart
Moses Dillard & Tex Town Display - I've Got To Find A Way
The Classmates - You Can Do Me Some Good 
Brothers Of Soul - Can't Get You Off Of My Mind
Four Mints - Row My Boat
Bull & El Capalaras - No Sign Of Sadness
Harlem Meat Company - I'm Not Gonna Be Anybody's Fool
June Conquest - No One Else
The Impressions - My Deceiving Heart
The Invincibles - Heart Full Of Love
Jackie Moppins - Your Hurting Day Is Gonna Come
The Chi-Lites - Go Away Dream
The Majors - Lost In A City
Outro - Lee Williams and Cymbals

No comments:

Post a Comment